If you wish to use your own FedEx, DHL, or UPS account, please provide us your account information and we will charge only for the shipping container.
Except for written contract agreements, prices are subject to change without
ORDERS may be placed by:
1. Acceptance policy: Prices and discounts offered subject to acceptance by Creative Chocolates. Prices subject to change without notice except for contract prices once agreed upon. Delivery will be as prompt as possible. However, seller is not to be responsible for non-delivery due to circumstances beyond his control such as labor strikes, carrier delay, acts of God. FOB San Antonio, Texas, unless otherwise specified.
2. Shipping by most direct and best carrier, normally overnight or second day air. Local delivery in San Antonio is available (we use local delivery services). You may specify another method if you wish. We cannot be responsible for any delays or damage to order. Shipping charges as specified in the proposal/agreement. Goods in transit are at purchaser’s risk.
3. In the event of damage or shortage in transit, file all claims with the carrier within 24 hours of receipt. The shipper is not responsible for damage or shortage which occurs in transit. Do not return the product without written authorization. All returns must be prepaid.
4. Title to the product shall remain with the seller until buyer actually receives the product.
5. We cannot authorize the return of overstocked/unwanted merchandise.
6. Seller makes no warranty either expressed or implied in connection with the product purchased except that it was fit for consumption at time of shipment.
7. Orders which have been accepted cannot be cancelled or quantities reduced except upon terms that will compensate the manufacturer against loss. Compensation for custom orders made to the customers specifications includes the preparation of any artwork, molds, etc, the production of the chocolate including packaging, and delivery, if any. Any cancellation of orders prior to production are subject to charges for work accomplished up to that point. Cancellation after production begins will include charges for all work performed through cancellation/change.
8. If credit terms are approved, terms unless otherwise agreed to in writing are Net 10 days from date of invoice. A service charge of 1 1/2% per month (18% annual) will be charged from the 11th calendar day following billing date. Buyer pays from invoice, no statements will be sent. Buyer agrees to pay all reasonable court costs, attorney fees, and related costs associated with collection of unpaid accounts.
9. Sketches, copy, dummies, and all preparatory work created or furnished by the manufacturer shall remain their exclusive property and no use of same shall be made, nor may any ideas therefrom be used, except with their permission and compensation to be determined by the owner.
10. Artwork, type drawings, negatives, positives, plates, engravings, molds,and other items when supplied by Creative Chocolates regardless of who pays for them shall remain their exclusive property unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Purchaser warrants that they have the authority to permit the reproduction of any name, sketch, or other item depicted in the chocolate ordered by them.